Monday, July 2, 2012

Shopkick: Earn free Gift Cards while shopping!

Shopkick is an app designed to reward shoppers. There are no messy reward program cards and you don't have to provide a credit card or debit card. All you have to do is walk in to your favorite stores, such as Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, Toys "R" Us, and launch the app. You will be awarded kicks that can then be exchanged for gift cards.

I launch the Shopkick app when I am out and about to see what participating stores are near. The app will tell you where you can walk in to for kicks. I am home now and when I launch the app it tells me what stores are near me. The stores near me awarding kicks for walking in are Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, and American Eagle. The app also tells you if there are bonuses you can get by scanning products in the stores. You also get instant surprises, bonuses that award you kicks. If that is not enough, Shopkick also offers coupons to use in store!

The app is easy to use and you get rewarded for shopping! How cool is that? This is a great way to earn free money the easy way. You can sign up here.

Shopkick

No comments:

Post a Comment